MBBS Admissions are open for batch 2024 - 25
MBBS in Russia – Important Things to Know
Studying MBBS in Russia can prove a pivotal decision. Hence, it is pretty obvious for you to have several questions concerning it. Some common questions could include how good is Russia for MBBS, whether it is worth studying MBBS in Russia, how much it costs to study MBBS from Russia or how much is the MBBS fees in Russia, and so on. But rest assured, you have come to the right place and people! At A.K.Educational Consultants, we’ve assisted thousands of students to travel and study MBBS in Russia. We can help you too.
MBBS in Russia Vs MBBS in India
Many students who look forward to studying MBBS in Russia are confronted with a common question - MBBS in Russia Vs MBBS in India – which is better. Both have unique aspects associated. Some of them are similar, while the rest are distinct. So, here are some key aspects of studying MBBS in Russia against studying MBBS in India.
MBBS in Russia
MBBS in India
|12th pass with 50% in PCB Science + NEET Qualified
|12th pass with 50% in PCB Science + NEET Qualified
|The duration of MBBS in Russia is 6 years
|The duration of MBBS in India is 5.5 years
|Holistic approach fostering personality development
|Mostly conventional focusing on core studies
|MBBS fees in Russia or the cost of MBBS in Russia is between Rs. 25-40 lakhs*
|MBBS fees in India ranges from lakhs to crores in private universities and colleges
MBBS in Best Medical Universities of Russia
Russia has been a popular destination for Indian students to study MBBS for over five decades. The country warmly welcomes Indian students and treats them with respect and dignity. It offers excellent infrastructure and exposure. Besides, there are many top universities for MBBS in Russia. Some Russian universities for MBBS include the following.
MBBS in Russia University List:
Federal Universities for MBBS in Russia
- Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
- Kazan Federal University
- Far Eastern Federal University
State Universities for MBBS in Russia
- Kazan State Medical University
- Privolzhsky Research Medical University (PRMU)
- I.M. Sechenov Moscow Medical University
- Peoples’ Friendship University, Moscow
- Russian State Medical University, Moscow
- Volgograd State Medical University
- Ryazan State I.P. Pavlov Medical
- Yaroslavl State Medical University
A.K. Educational Consultants will help you make the right choice among the best MBBS colleges in Russia for Indian students.
Admission Procedure for Russia MBBS College
Indian students do not have to give any entrance exam to seek admission for MBBS in Russia. However, a few good Russian universities conduct an assessment test or aptitude test to verify the student’s profile and qualification. Admission for MBBS in Russia depends on the marks students score in 12th. Candidates should fulfill the admission guidelines of Russian medical University and NEET-UG eligibility by the National Medical Commission of India.
MBBS Russia admission procedure is usually a three-stage procedure.
- Students visit A.K. Educational Consultants for free counseling and admission
- Students and parents receive information about various undergraduate courses.
- Check and select the college or university
- Fill the application form and pay an introductory registration fee.
- Share 10th, 11th and 12th mark sheet and certificate scanned copy, school endorsement and other required travel and educational documents.
- Students will receive intimation about MBBS in Russia eligibility for Indian students, MBBS in Russia fee structure, admission procedure for MBBS in Russia, and A.K. Educational Consultant’s facilitation fees.
- A.K. Educational Consultants provide a dedicated advisor until student departs to Russia and their classes begin.
- Parents only have to pay the remaining processing fee.
- Students receive a confirmation letter within seven to fifteen working days.
- The college or university will send a guideline letter for medical checkup and various health reports.
- Students receive a Visa invitation letter after payment from the MBBS college in Russia.
Intake of MBBS Study in Russia
The intake month usually is September. The number of students per batch varies with the Russian university chosen for MBBS from 75 to 200 students per batch. However be careful as some Russian Universities take over admissions than the permitted intake for their college.
MBBS in Russia Fees in Rupees for 2024-25
Let’s look at the fees and fees structure of a few Russian medical colleges for MBBS in Russia for Indian students.
MBBS Fee in Russia
Approximate full MBBS course fee in Russia for some top MBBS universities in Russia is as follows. However, please note that the below fee is tentative and includes tuition fee, accommodation, medical insurance, visa extension and personal expenditures like food, mobile recharge, etc. Also, the university’s specific terms and conditions will apply and the fee may change as per fluctuation in the rate of exchange and inflation. Connect with A.K. Educational Consultants to know more about the tentative cost of MBBS in Russia.
|University in Russia
|Tentative course budget
|Moscow Medical University,
People Friendship University,
Russian State Medical University
|60 up to 80 Lacs INR
|Kazan State Medical University,
Kazan Federal University,
Volgograd State Medical University
|40 up to 50 Lacs INR
|Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University,
Bashkir State Medical University,
Yaroslavl State Medical University,
Ryazan State Medical University
|27 up to 35 Lacs INR
Other Expenses for Studying MBBS in Russia
In addition to the tuition fees, MBBS in Russia incurs other expenses as well. Students should factor in these expenses and manage their finances accordingly.
- Living Expenses: These can include food, local transportation, utilities, etc.
- Travel Expenses: These include airfare, visa fees and travel insurance costs.
- Accommodation: For students wanting to live in a private room, apartment, etc., the fee will be separate.
- Indian Food: Students will have to be pay extra for Indian food
Education Loan for Students Studying MBBS at Russia
Students endeavoring to study MBBS in Russia have many loan options available. These include government loans, private loans, and scholarships. However, students should check the terms and conditions, interest rates, etc., before they avail of these loans. For scholarships, students can connect with A.K. Educational Consultants and explore MBBS fees Russia, loan eligibility, procedure, and more.
Myths and Facts about MBBS in Russia
MBBS in Russia is surrounded by various myths. Let’s bust some.
- Myth: Russian MBBS degree is invalid in India.
- Myth: Students who’ve done MBBS from Russia get paid lower than others.
- Myth: Russia is not a welcoming country for Indian MBBS students.
- Myth: Russian degree is not valid in other countries
- Myth: NEET is not required for Indian students to study MBBS in Russia?
Fact: Check NMC guidelines and select University that satisfies all the NMC norms.
Fact: Salary is devoid of the place from where the student completes their MBBS. So, whether India or Russia, doesn’t matter here.
Fact: If that would have been the case, MBBS aspirants wouldn’t have flocked to Russia.
Fact: Russian MBBS degree is valid in other countries as well. You will have to complete your MBBS degree from a valid and renowned university. A.K. Educational Consultants can help you choose the right university.
Fact: Is NEET required for MBBS in Russia? The answer is yes. Students should qualify the NEET exam for studying MBBS in Russia.